Elie Saab

Elie Saab

Hello! Today we are going to talk about Elie Saab. He is a lebanese fashion designer. He's specialized in bridal couture (expensive fabrics, lace, Swarovski crystal, pearls...). I've loved his work for pretty long so I decided to show you my faves dresses of him. Let me know in comments which one you liked more.



Compre Elie Saab 2019 Sparkly Prom Dresses Sweetheart Lentejuelas ...  
Triunfan las reinas guerreras de Elie Saab - Noticias : defiles ...
Elie Saab desvela su amor por Barcelona y Gaudí en su último ...   
Elie Saab Fall 2020 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show en 2020 | Colección ...  
Fantasy Fashion Design: Elie Saab se inspira en princesas de Game ...
Elie Saab deslumbra con una colección de Alta Costura inspirada en ...

I hope you all enjoyed watching this dresses. You can search more and more if you liked Elie Saab work. Have a nice day.


This dress is totally gorgeous. The golden heart neckline is a great match for the pale pink skirt. The dress has the necessary volume and the leg opening makes it very sexy.







Although they may look like similar dresses, they are not. This one has long sleeves and a pinkish shade. The golden details all over the body and that feeling of transparency make it a spectacular work.







I'm totally in love with this one. I love pale colours and as you can see, the designer loves to combine them with gold. I'm crazy about the structure that comes out of the model's chest and the detail of the shiny belt.






Now we'll see some different. The first is this spectacular black dress. The legs seen through the fabric, and the chest feathers are incredible. I wish I could wear it!








I love the color of this one and the design. I think it's worthy of a princess. I love the figure it gives the model and how it matches her hair. It is totally beautiful.








I'm not a big fan of short dresses but this one is certainly beautiful. The color is one of my favorites and the jewelry she wears is great. The fabric (which looks like silk) has a beautiful drape and I think the model knows how to pull it off.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

RESEÑA | La ratonera - Agatha Christie.

Kardashians

¿Cuál es mi sitio en Hogwarts?