Try On DRESSLILY haul!

Resultado de imagen de dresslily"

DRESSLILY click here to go the page!!

I LOVED all the products. The page is super cool and it has pretty low prices!!!!
Check them out as soon as you can.



SET 3 EARRINGS HEART SHAPED

     






I thought they would be a little bigger but they are super cool. I really like how they look!! LINK EARRINGS


LOVELY ANKLE BOOTS



Super cool and comfortable!! I love them. They have become my new faves shoes.


CUTE STRAP TOP


It looks nice but its a little bit bigger. It only has an L size but I can use it still. It is super cute and good clothing.



LOOSE KNITWEAR



Super pretty and nice size. I got a M.
Under it is the strap top. Good combination.
Nice color. It is pretty long so you can wear it inside or outside your jeans. Here I am wearing it inside the jeans.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Kardashians

RESEÑA | La ratonera - Agatha Christie.

¿Cuál es mi sitio en Hogwarts?