How to combine: Yellow trainers




Hello!!! I want to start this new section. I will show you how I would combine some clothing. In the comments you can leave me a message with anything you have but don't know how to pull it off. 

Today we are going to start with yellow shoes. And with this a mean trainers. I'm going to take for example yellow converse but this could work with any type of trainers.


#1

For this first look I've chosen regular boyfriend jeans. At the top a yellow cotton t-shirt that goes well with the shoes. You can change it for a white, black or orange (even nude) one. As accessories I chose black sunglasses and gold bracelets.

#2

For the second look I chose a yellow dress with white flowers and whose straps are tied. The earrings are golden and shaped like lightning. The fabric bag makes the outfit more casual. As a last accessory I chose some hair ribbons in the colors pink and pale violet.


#3

For this last look I chose wide, flowing black pants. At the top I put a yellow puckered top with white dots. The glasses are golden and the lenses reflect pink and warm colors. The main accessory is the triple necklace made of shells and sea stones.


The clothes of the second and third look are all from Shein, just in case you want to buy them.

I hope you liked my looks. Tell me in the comments how you would combine them!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

RESEÑA | La ratonera - Agatha Christie.

Kardashians

Dresslily Halloween!!!